The conditions of sale set out in this document apply to all purchases of goods from Bruhn Building Stone by all customers.
Conditions of Order
- Clients shall ensure full quantities of limestone required for completion of their project are ordered on their initial quote.
- Clients are responsible to manage the overall costs outside the quoted amount in the instance additional stone is required to complete the project
- BRUHN will only ever invoice for products delivered to site at the prices appearing on the accepted quote
- All quantities quoted are estimates only and should be checked by the client’s builder or stone mason. No claims will be accepted by ‘BRUHN’ for over or under supply as orders are the responsibly of the person making the order.
- All care will be taken to product match any follow up orders but are not guaranteed to match the initial order due to the nature of limestone being a natural product and any variance which occurs throughout the quarry.
- No claims can be made for faulty goods once they have been laid.
- No claims will be recognized unless made within 7 days from receipt of goods.
- All quotes are valid for 30 days from the quote date and must be accepted in writing.
- The customer agrees to adhere to the Terms and Conditions when purchasing any BRUHN products.
- BRUHN reserves the right to cancel or suspend any account which exceeds the trading Terms and Conditions of sale.
- Payment for stone is by deposit on confirmation of the order, (deposit is held against the final delivery), and deliveries prior to the final delivery are payable on invoice within 7 days.
- BRUHN Limestone is a natural product and colour can vary between pallets. It is recommended stone is blended from pallet to pallet in the laying process
- Every effort is made by BRUHN to minimize breakage and chipping. BRUHN will not accept claims for chipping and breakages over 5% of the quantity ordered
- Every effort is made to produce consistent sizing within the blocks with variations of under 4mm being deemed as acceptable
- BRUHN does not take any responsibility for the laying process of our limestone and clients should ensure all trades people are qualified and experienced with managing our products. Please speak to our business before laying commences if you are seeking advice in this area.
- All goods are quoted in Australian dollars and include GST. Prices in quotes include products, packaging and delivery and do not include installation