The conditions of sale set out in this document apply to all purchases of goods from Bruhn Building Stone by all customers.
Conditions of Order
- Clients shall ensure full quantities of limestone required for completion of their project are ordered on their initial quote.
- Clients are responsible to manage the overall costs outside the quoted amount in the instance additional stone is required to complete the project
- BRUHN will only ever invoice for products delivered to site at the prices appearing on the accepted quote
- All quantities quoted are estimates only and should be checked by the client’s builder or stone mason. No claims will be accepted by ‘BRUHN’ for over or under supply as orders are the responsibly of the person making the order.
- All care will be taken to product match any follow up orders but are not guaranteed to match the initial order due to the nature of limestone being a natural product and any variance which occurs throughout the quarry.
- No claims can be made for faulty goods once they have been laid.
- No claims will be recognized unless made within 7 days from receipt of goods.
- All quotes are valid for 30 days from the quote date and must be accepted in writing.
- The customer agrees to adhere to the Terms and Conditions when purchasing any BRUHN products.
- BRUHN reserves the right to cancel or suspend any account which exceeds the trading Terms and Conditions of sale.
- Payment for stone is by deposit on confirmation of the order, (deposit is held against the final delivery), and deliveries prior to the final delivery are payable on invoice within 7 days.
- BRUHN Limestone is a natural product and colour can vary between pallets. It is recommended stone is blended from pallet to pallet in the laying process
- Every effort is made by BRUHN to minimize breakage and chipping. BRUHN will not accept claims for chipping and breakages over 5% of the quantity ordered
- Every effort is made to produce consistent sizing within the blocks with variations of under 4mm being deemed as acceptable
- BRUHN does not take any responsibility for the laying process of our limestone and clients should ensure all trades people are qualified and experienced with managing our products. Please speak to our business before laying commences if you are seeking advice in this area.
- All goods are quoted in Australian dollars and include GST. Prices in quotes include products, packaging and delivery and do not include installation
- Payments are to be made by the customer to BRUHN under the agreement detailed in the quote. This representing a deposit or full payment in advance. Final deliveries will be held until all products have been paid for and cleared.
- Deposits are not refundable if orders are cancelled
- Failure to pay on invoice will delay delivery of future loads to site.
- Pricing is subject to alteration without prior notice.
- No product is accepted for credit or refund and all product delivered to site is accounted for payment.
- All product remains the property of BRUHN until paid in full
- It is the responsibility of the client to provide accurate and detailed site reports prior to delivery
- It is the clients responsibility to ensure BRUHN and subcontractor trucks and forklifts have clear access to the sites for unloading purposes
- Site must offer secure and reasonable size areas to drop pallets. Site drops exceeding 1 1⁄2 hours will attract an additional delivery fees of $100 per hour for all or part of each hour
- BRUHN will take as much care as possible when delivering your product order, however BRUHN will not take responsibility for any damage to persons, creatures or property.
- Client or client representative are required to be on site to instruct delivery driver. Failure to do so will result in driver positioning pallets as near as possible to site report instruction.
- Deliveries may be split depending on quantities ordered and/or at the discretion of Bruhn.
- If BRUHN or subcontractor trucks are unable to gain clear and safe access to site all products will be sent to a depot for storage with all redelivery and storage costs the responsibility of the client.
- Please be aware that our truck trailer combinations are 19m long, 2.4 m wide and up to 2.7 m high. Access through gates, driveways, tree plantations must be clear to deliver your product safely and without damage.
- All product picked up ex depot must be paid for in full prior to any freight arrangements being made.
- Pallet and packaging fees are included in all quotes. Collection of pallets is not the responsibility of BRUHN. No refunds are offered on pallet returns.
- BRUHN does not take responsibility for late or delayed delivery due to unforeseen circumstances inc redelivery by other contractors.
- BRUHN reserves the right to place site signs at construction sites that displays BRUHN logo and contact information
- Personal Information collected will be used solely for the purpose of processing and delivering the order. Personal Information may be shared with a third party shipping agent for the purposes of delivering your order.
- BRUHN will confirm payment options over the phone or e-mail when confirming order. If payment is made by credit card your financial and credit card details are not stored or shared for future use.